[cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Wed Feb 27 12:15:02 EST 2013

<quote name="Maarten Zeinstra" date="2013-02-27" time="12:18:05 +0100">
> I was wondering if there is a roadmap for the development of the
> metadata scraper of the deed pages.

This is on a roadmap of some sorts; I can't remember the specific
timeline right now.

> As of now it only support RDFa, maybe we want to add other formats as
> well?

That is the idea, indeed.

> Also I could find very little documentation about the workings of the
> scraper directed at non-developers. Where can I point to when no
> scraped information shows up because of a script blocker?

Nothing at this time :/

Wish I had better answers,

Greg

PS: As of Feb 19th, I now work for the Wikimedia Foundation, so my time
on these type of issues will be radically lower now.
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2013-February/066672.html

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| http://grossmeier.net           A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |