[cc-devel] Kick Starter project terms of agreement question

Chris Sakkas sanglorian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:53:35 EST 2013

Hi Mackenzie,

Can you please link us to the specific piece of music that you were wanting
to use? It's hard to tell if they (1) are using a more limited licence (CC
BY-ND or CC Sampling perhaps?) or (2) have given you broad legal
permissions but are then asking you to not exercise them all.

Cheers,

*Chris Sakkas
**Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki <http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/> and the Living
Libre blog <http://www.livinglibre.com> and Twitter