[cc-devel] Pasteboard - OERPUB

Dan Mills dan at creativecommons.org
Fri Aug 30 13:25:39 EDT 2013

Thanks Jonas for the intro! moving you & cc-devel to Bcc to spare
everyone's inboxes :)

Hi Kathi,

It was a pleasure to meet you a couple of months ago at that meeting, and
I'm glad Jonas put us back in touch. Very interesting to read the feedback
about the editor, I would love to check it out sometime.

How about a call at 11AM PT next Wednesday? That works for me. Let me know
how to reach you (phone, Skype, etc. all fine with me).

Looking forward to it,
Dan