[cc-devel] Job opening: software engineer

Jonas Öberg jonas at coyote.org
Fri Aug 16 04:25:04 EDT 2013

Hi all,

this might be of interest to some of you here; we have a job opening as a
software engineer at Commons Machinery. The software engineer will work
together with our other developer on defining priorities and developing a
metadata-enabled infrastructure, including adding support for metadata to
common open source tools. The job is flexible and can be worked remotely
(full or part time). We're primarily looking for someone with experience
from Python and C development.

Read more here:

http://commonsmachinery.se/get-involved/job-openings/

Sincerely,