[cc-devel] Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin

Tarmo Toikkanen tarmo.toikkanen at iki.fi
Thu Aug 1 01:13:03 EDT 2013

OK, so we have a plan b as well.

Björn, if you could contact the WP developers about this, and CC Dan Mills? You point out that the plugin was developed by a CC.org employee at the time, and CC.org would like to regain access to it, with Dan being the technical contact point regarding verifying this from CC.org's side.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
tarmo at iki.fi
http://tarmo.fi