[cc-devel] CCpublisher commandline version

Ivan Garcia capiscuas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 07:33:11 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I need a way to upload files to archive.org trough commandline and I saw
that if I use ftp to upload to archive.org, I still have to go to the
www and confirm de file details(audio,video) and license details.

The CCPublisher only works with graphics UI (wxPython) I guess,  so I
wonder if there is a commandline version of ccpublisher or ftp+something
combination that will work to upload a file and submit details into
archive.org using my account.

Best Regards.
Ivan.