[cc-devel] CC+ and Commons deed

Federico Morando federico.morando at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:46:30 EDT 2010

Nathan Yergler wrote:
> for this to work, the document you're clicking to the deed *from* needs to be accessible on the public internet.

Thanks Nathan(s): that's the point. In my case, the referrer was a local
HTML document.

By the way, I should have imagined that: today I discussed the issue
here at the NEXA Center with Davide Bardone, and we noticed that no
argument was passed to the commons deed page, so we supposed that the
check had to involve the referrer... Hence, we had all the elements to
understand why in our case the deed was not showing up as we expected.

So, my issue is solved and, if you want, you can just keep the implicit
suggestion of my email, that is providing also the code for the "+
Commercial Licence" logo, as an output of the chooser, e.g.:
Creative Commons License
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/it/> +
Image:Commercial-license-button.png
<file:///File:Commercial-license-button.png>

Thanks again and best regards,

Federico