[cc-devel] error response for REST API calls

Turadg Aleahmad turadg at cmu.edu
Mon Sep 21 14:46:13 EDT 2009

hi folks,

I've run into another problem with the REST APIs.  I think it started with
the update that fixed the other problem.  I've described it on the bug
report for the CC module for Drupal,
http://drupal.org/node/581998#comment-2067470.

The CC module requests this URL,
http://api.creativecommons.org/rest/1.5/simple/chooser?jurisdiction=us

but it returns HTTP code 500, internal server error. This was working
previously and the API docs say this is a correct request:

http://api.creativecommons.org/docs/readme_15.html#simple-chooser

Am I correct that this is a bug?  If so, estimate on a fix?  Also, are there
any unit tests on the API?  This would be an easy one to catch.

Turadg Aleahmad
PhD student <http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~taleahma/>, HCII <http://hcii.cmu.edu>