[cc-devel] is code.creativecommons.org down?

Nathan Kinkade nkinkade at creativecommons.org
Wed Sep 24 14:44:46 EDT 2008

2008/9/24 Bassel Safadi <bassel.safadi at gmail.com>:

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Nathan Kinkade
> <nkinkade at creativecommons.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Bassel,
>>
>> Are you still unable to make the checkout?  I just gave the following
>> a try and it worked fine:
>>
>> $ svn co http://code.creativecommons.org/svnroot/cchost/trunk/ cchost
>>
>> Perhaps there was a temporary outage??
>>
>> Nathan
>
> Very strange, I'm still not able to checkout, I tried to checkout something
> else outside creativecommons.org and it worked fine..
>
> Thank you Nathan

Are you able to browse the repository in your browser at:
http://code.creativecommons.org/svnroot/cchost/trunk/?  I doubt it's
the issue, but you could try to bypass the reverse-proxy by using
code.creativecommons.org:8080.   Even further, what does "telnet
code.creativecommons.org 80" give you?

Nathan