[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2118007 ] jswidget not working if there are other javascripts in HEAD

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 18 10:46:02 EDT 2008

Bugs item #2118007, was opened at 2008-09-18 14:46
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=2118007&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When using jswidget 0.94 if exists some javascript included in the HTML's head section, is this one that is replaced with the generated DIV instead of the complete.js inserted lower in the body.

I tracked down the problem to the append_ourselves.js, that currently doesn't check that the replaced script is actually the complete.js

This bug doesn't reproduces in the current examples because in all of them there isn't any script before complete.js.

I attach a corrected append_ourselves.js (there is a new 'if' inside the loop).