[cc-devel] CC repo public key

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 10:06:59 EDT 2008

I'm probably an idiot, but I could not get the correct key to work with
the CC repository.

I get:

W: GPG error: http://mirrors.creativecommons.org hardy Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 51A2E86C1B01F328

I used the instructions here:
http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/packages/

All the best,

grtz
BjornW

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101