[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1869011 ] "Sample Pool: trackback siting" tab overlap

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 10 21:30:03 EST 2008

Bugs item #1869011, was opened at 2008-01-10 18:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1869011&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
tab/dialog box/button window/whatever you call it
overlaps with movie window; maybe included in "Graphics bugs" already? I'm just a dumb beta-tester, what do I know? Also, the file referenced doesn't seem to have any connection with the music track for the movie, or I'm just having my bulbous nose tweaked.

User: duckett
page found: http://beta.fourstones.net/pools/item/20229
browser/OS: IE7/WinXP