[cc-devel] In liblicense, why does Raptor support the old namespace?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Thu Jan 10 14:58:40 EST 2008

I noticed that modules/io/raptor.c checks for the old namespace based on
web.resource.org rather than creativecommons.org.

Scott or Jason, do you have a moment to explain the logic or rationale
behind why we would us the old namespace?  Is there data in the wild that
uses the old NS?

Also, the intent of this code is to use the new namespace by default?

Thanks!

-- Asheesh.

--
"Because he's a character who's looking for his own identity, [He-Man is]
an interesting role for an actor."