[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1868227 ] Recommends links misleading

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 10 02:32:38 EST 2008

Bugs item #1868227, was opened at 2008-01-10 00:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by spinmeister
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1868227&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
when clicking on "your Pge", the "Uploads" tab, the "recommends" links next to each song is actually not a link the way it is when looking at any other artist's page.