[cc-devel] Restart Arabic translation

Nathan Yergler nathan at creativecommons.org
Tue Dec 2 11:42:15 EST 2008

I just took a brief look and even as a non-speaker there are so many
errors we wouldn't be able to use that as is.

Are you more comfortable using a PO editor directly?  If so, you can
find the English .po file (which is probably more accurate than our
.pot at the moment) in Subversion (web view at
http://code.creativecommons.org/viewsvn/i18n/trunk/po/en/).  And of
course, you can always edit directly through the web at
http://translate.creativecommons.org.

Nathan