[cc-devel] Google Summer of Code 2007 Application

Cassio Melo cassio.ufpe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:55:09 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I planning to submit an application for Google Summer of Code 2007 but
before that I'd like to hear from you some opinions about my ideas:

- An OpenOffice Writer add-on for publishing and searching CC licensed
documents;
- A Google Desktop plugin for searching CC licensed content

Although I hadn't had much contact with CC until few weeks ago, I have
worked with plugins for OpenOffice and GoogleDesktop and I believe that it
is feasible and could be very useful tools.

When you give your initial feedback about these ideas I'll detail more about
how I'm planning to do that!

Thanks in advance!

Cassio
--