[cc-devel] Experience with SVK?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Mar 6 12:57:40 EST 2007

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Nathan R. Yergler wrote:

> Sourceforge's subversion servers are once again inaccessible, this time
> due to a DDOS attack.  Does anyone have experience with using SVK for
> mirroring an SVN repository locally and doing disconnected operations,
> with periodic syncs to the trunk?  In particular I'm curious if SVK
> adequately supports the following sort of workflow:

Nathan, this is exactly what I do (details snipped).  It works great.  I
haven't had any conflicts, since I was lucky or something, but I'm sure it
does the merging at least (and probably exactly) as well as svn does.

-- Asheesh.

--
There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
 		-- Mark Twain