[cc-devel] suggestion on new license generator

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Fri Feb 23 07:40:15 EST 2007

Can I suggest making the puzzle pieces even bigger and putting the
right sidebar text within them? The current setup means that the
actual useful information is not in the visually highlighted area of
the page, and that means lots of eyeballs scanning back and forth
while you figure out what those puzzle blocks mean. It looks neat, but
isn't very easy to use, and that is for me, who could probably tell
you the branded icons in my sleep.

[I'll let Mako or someone else do the hard work of kvetching that if
it lets you choose ND, it isn't much of a 'freedom' license generator
;)

Luis