[cc-devel] Regarding my Summer of Code application

Bjorn Wijers mailings at bdisfunctional.net
Mon May 15 18:23:49 EDT 2006

Hi Bruno,

I am not an expert on either ccPublisher or ccHost.

I would like to suggest to have support not just for ccHost
installations but for any website system. Perhaps a protocol that other
systems can implement as well? I'd like to have the ability to use any
website in ccPublisher for example to which I can send my files.

Hope this makes sense,

grtz
BjornW