[cc-devel] Question about "Summer of Code 2006" Ideas

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun May 7 18:00:14 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 12:02 -0500, rejon.org feedback form wrote:
> Name: Dmitry Artamonov
> E-mail: artamonov.dmitry at gmail.com
>

>  Dear Mr.Phillips,
>  As an university student from Russia I would like to take a part in
> the Google`s "Summer of Code 2006" program by working on one of the
> Creative Commons project. At the list of your General Ideas there is
> a such one as "A DHTML version of http://creativecommons.org/license/
> - such a proposal should include design improvements that take
> advantage of a dynamic layout and incorporate licensing options
> currently on the left side of http://creativecommons.org/license/".
> It seems very interesting, but not completely clear to me. So, could
> you give me some comments or describe a little bit completely what
> should be done according to this project.
>
>  Sincerely, Dmitry Artamonov.

Hi Dmitry, I'm forwarding on your request for information to Mike
Linksvayer, Nathan Yergler and the cc-devel mailing list for others to
help you with this one.

Mike and Nathan in particular have a better idea about this idea. I
would say that creating mockups of what you propose once you are ready
to is a really great way to secure a Summer of Code spot...this goes the
same for others as well...

Jon

--
Jon Phillips