[cc-devel] continuing brainstorm - installing licenses by default into operating systems

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon May 1 21:05:43 EDT 2006

Alright all, I just filled out a possible spec for howto have licensing
installed into operating system by default:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Licenses_in_Operating_Systems_Specification

Here are the associated challenges:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Include_licenses_in_operating_systems

I realized that there is a need for this type of thing in order to build
the large scale publishing and finding on the desktop.

Yet again, thoughts and ideas would be appreciated. They are just ideas,
not officially CC-backed and would be great to get more eyes on...

Ok, time to go swim...

Jon

--
Jon Phillips