[cc-devel] Web services update

François Déchelle francois at dechelle.net
Sat Apr 15 08:56:48 EDT 2006

I have added this call to the wordpress CCi theme (you can see it at:
http://fr.creativecommons.org/test/) and it works fine.

I have not commited it yet, I have problems with image files and
subversion that I have to sort out before committing it.

May be the translation is not mandatory in the API: it can be done in
the PHP code that calls the API, using for instance wordpress
localisation support. This way, you don't have to maintain the list in
25 versions. It is also more error-proof because the translation is done
by the person maintaining the language file for the wordpress theme, and
this person is supposed to be native-speaking.

François Déchelle