[cc-devel] java implementation?

Nathan R. Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Mon Aug 29 09:09:02 EDT 2005

I fixed the deadlink -- that's my fault from when I updated the API
documentation.

As far as the Java implementation, it was only done as a proof of
concept, and hasn't been maintained.  Of course, since it's just an API
wrapper, there shouldn't necessarily be much development needed, unless
the underlying API changes.  That said, I think that many of the idioms
I used when developing the Java wrapper aren't that natural for Java
programmers, and that some serious refactoring would make it more
useful.  If anyone is interested in taking on that project, I'd be happy
to discuss my thoughts on the current implementation's short comings.

Nathan