[cc-devel] Creative Commons Consolidation of Developer Pages

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Aug 23 18:09:43 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 14:20 -0700, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 13:52 -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:
> > Also, can we get the made development page,
> > http://www.creativecommons.org/technology/ to have a header that goes to
> > this page. This could just be a box that says, click here to go to the
> > Creative Commons Development Community page.
> >
> > Also, could the main page with the mailing lists be updated with the new
> > cc-devel list.
>
> Added both of these.  Thanks for the reminder and for putting together
> the community wiki page.

Great, so it seems it is better to integrate the wiki page I sent out
before and also to call it the CC Developer Community...trying to keep
things the same here...

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Developer

One last request, to get either: dev.creativecommons.org or
developer.creativecommons.org or both to point to the aformentioned wiki
page.

Thanks Mike!

Jon

--