[cc-community] ND licenses and dj mixing

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh
Tue Mar 12 14:38:22 EDT 2013

Thanks for your post, although I can't help with your question the way it is framed will be useful for my work with musicians. It will also be good to explore your work.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh