[cc-community] Free Mickey Mouse - The Disney Way

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Mar 6 11:29:22 EST 2013

Hi drew,

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:28:19 -0500
drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 06 March 2013 10:16:19 Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Thanks for the insight! A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small
> > step, but naturally doesn't stop there and you need many more steps.
>
> Actually, I prefer to start my thousand mile journeys with a hop or the
> occasional skip or jump, but most seem to want to start with the small step.

:-). Nice joke and it has a grain of truth in it, because initiating an
activity is still a lot of fun. Anyway, I've sent the post to Slashdot (and
hope it will be upvoted, edited, and posted), and also twittered it here:

https://twitter.com/shlomif/status/309322418562924546

I'm going to do other social networks / news sites / etc. soon enough, and if
you approve of the cause, then you can too, or upvote what I wrote.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish