[cc-community] Rant about CC licenses

Eric Hellman eric at hellman.net
Thu Dec 19 08:42:56 EST 2013

In the context of ebooks, we store the license and effective date in themetadata section of the "package document" of an epub, as is more or less standard for ebooks. But it could certainly be better.

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar.Inc.
Founder, Unglue.it https://unglue.it/
http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/