[cc-community] S: Artists' Community for CC-licensed Cliparts on demand

Ralf Gesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Tue Dec 10 13:45:58 EST 2013

Dear Mike, dear Gisle, dear list readers,

my initial posting was thought as a stub, to fill a missing
link. As local law in Germany doesn't actually know PD, I'd
rather go for CC licenses as far as my opinion is asked.

Looking further around, I found projects for cc-music listed
on the cc site: http://creativecommons.org/music-communities

Missing is a similar page for graphical artitsts.

And, I found a search portal (nearly a meta search, however you
have to select one engine out of the given - no merged search yet):
http://search.creativecommons.org/

Eventually, I wonder if anybody of you kows a community of artists
dedicated to free licenses (like cc), in order to invite people
to such "contests" ("call for free art work"?).

Regards
Ralf