[cc-community] Does license applicable for all resolutions?

Jeevan Jose jkadavoor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 01:38:03 EST 2013

I think the license is applicable to whatever material that is provided
there; not to its source materials. CC 4.0 started to use the
word "Licensed Material" instead of "Work".  For a simple photograph, the
source may also simple. But it is no so in all cases. Consider a focus
stacked macro or a gigapan panorama. There may be 100+ source files behind
it. Do we get the license for all those source files? Is the answer is
"yes"; better switch to "all rights reserved" and think about granting
permission in a case to case basic. :)

Jee