[cc-community] Q: Image wrapper with auto-display of CC-Attributions?

Emma Carpenter emma.k.carpenter at live.com
Sun Dec 1 11:17:08 EST 2013

On 01/12/2013 9:32 AM, Ralf Gesellensetter wrote:
> Additionally, the creative commons community should be interested in
> hosting a meta search engine on cc-licensed pictures that can extract
> these informations by itself, shouldn't we?
In fact, Google's advanced image search already has the option to search
by licence type. This is a search for CC-BY and CC-BY-SA images of cats:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?as_st=y&tbm=isch&hl=en&as_q=cats&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&cr=&as_sitesearch=&safe=images&tbs=sur:fmc
You can access these options by clicking the cogwheel on an image search
page.

Best,
Emma