[cc-community] Patreaon TOS question.

Eric Hellman eric at hellman.net
Fri Aug 23 22:36:55 EDT 2013

It's not so horrible because it's poorly drafted, and courts are supposed to resolve ambiguity in favor of the non-drafting party.
So the "In order to…" clause would be have to be read as a sharp restriction of the "all rights" language.

But IANAL.

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar.Inc.
Founder, Unglue.it https://unglue.it/