[cc-community] Your help needed!

Bob Noble chair at openindieproject.org
Sun Feb 26 12:32:31 EST 2012

I understand what you and others have said and I do agree that the
suggestions could very much be improved upon which is why I said that
others would be able to improve on it.

This is also one of the reasons I posted it here so I could get some
beneficial feedback, which you've done.

What would you suggest for a short but catchy phrase which gives would
attract those that may never have heard about CC or even Open Source before?

One thing I did not explain (and I apologise for my mistake) is in which
context these "promos" will be used.

What we are hoping to do is produce a series of videos which starts from
the very basics of Open Source licensing (including the Creative
Commons) and then progresses
into the legal code and offer suggestions and real-word examples of how
it is used. These clips would be used as subject breaks when splash
animations are played before the