[cc-community] Why it is not a good idea to discourage CC-NC or CC-ND

cc at phizz.demon.co.uk cc at phizz.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 25 19:23:06 EST 2011

On 25/12/2011 23:03, Anthony wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 5:52 PM, jonathon<jonathon.blake at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 21/12/11 03:44, Anthony wrote:
>>> I'm not sure how to phrase this nicely.  If that's your thought
>>> process...I don't want to be any part of helping you get your way.
>>
>> There are those that see the use of money as flaw of the material world,
>
>> and as such its use is to be discouraged,when it can not be eliminated.
>
> Yes, these are the people that I don't want to be any part of helping.

The door is over that a way ->

Mind it doesn't hit you on the arse on your way out.

In any case it has been found that those charging for printing poor
quality CC-BY and CC-BY-SA $20 is somewhat on the low side.

http://pediapress.com/books/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s?i=stripbooks&field-author=Lambert%20M.%20Surhone

HTHs