[cc-community] Could I get a review of this "how to" document?

Paul Houle paul at ontology2.com
Wed Dec 21 18:44:49 EST 2011

        Lately I've received many e-mails and phone calls from people
who'd like to understand how to use Creative Commons images.  I've
written something to help users of my web site,  and I'd like to make
sure that what I'm stating is correct.

       I've written a guide to using Free Images here:

http://about.ookaboo.com/a/using_free_pictures

       It's fair to say that 75%+ of this is general to the use of
Creative Commons images.

       Is there anything I should change in this?  I'm inclined to keep
this document about the size it is now,  but I'd be happy to add
additional documents that explain more details.