[cc-community] What are your thoughts on [opt-in] anti-tivoization in CC-BY-SA 4.0?

Maciej Pendolski beholder0x100 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:06:30 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Rob Myers <rob at robmyers.org> wrote:
> Would I be able to use a CC-BY-SA song in a musical snowglobe under this
> provision?

A super-cheap micro-controller with an SD card support added +
super-cheap SD card should do the trick (could read the first midi
file on card). You could do it for few bucks (I think. I'm not sure
about internals) but if it is mass produced then it could be a lot
cheaper. ... Now I want one :) I could stuff it with days of midi
music to annoy everyone :)