[cc-community] Strengthening the CC-BY-SA copyleft with respect to code

Matthew Lagoe cyberempires at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:12:22 EST 2011

I have been watching this back and forth a bit and honestly even if they
manage to keep some/most of there back-end code closed, by some
legalise-programmer-fu all the art would still end up becoming covered
under CC, as such in my honest opinion this is more arguing a matter of
magnitude, getting all the art in skyrim made CC would be a major win in my
honest opinion, sure the engine would be some nice icing on the cake, but a
win is a win.