[cc-community] Are translated versions of CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 España different licenses?

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 22:32:19 EST 2011

On 19/12/11 18:58, drew Roberts wrote:

> What is being asked though is what happens if the port for BS is
> found in more than one language.

The only difference between what I wrote, and what you are asking, is
whether or not one failure per language is less likely than one
failure per country.There are a number of known country failures.

I'll let somebody else decide whether the known incompatibilities
between licenses used in the United Kingdom equate to language
failures, or are simple country failures.

jonathon