[cc-community] [cc-licenses] Educational Use and NC

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Tue Dec 13 11:13:06 EST 2011

I'm sending this to cc-community rather than approving for cc-licenses
as it doesn't directly address 4.0. Feel free to debate whether a
particular use is NC on cc-community. Take it back to cc-licenses
when/if there's a suggestion for the NC definition in 4.0 or something
otherwise directed toward how NC is handled in 4.0.

Thanks!
Mike