[cc-community] Are translated versions of CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 España different licenses?

Johannes Weißl jargon at molb.org
Tue Dec 13 08:58:06 EST 2011

Hello list,

I have a question regarding some of the "ported" licenses. For example,
the "CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 España" [1] has legalcodes available in 5 different
languages. Are these technically different licenses, because they have a
different legalcode, or are they just translations of the same license?

In other words: If someone says: "My work is licensed under
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/es/legalcode.ca", is it
always correct to just remove the "legalcode.ca" suffix?

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/es/

Greetings,
Johannes