[cc-community] Over 250,000 CC-licensed sketches

Philipp Lenssen philipp.lenssen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:24:12 EST 2009

Hi all! This week we launched http://sketchory.com ... featuring
250,000 embeddable, playable, remixable drawings under a Creative
Commons license. Or more specifically, we're using a CC+ license, as
beyond unlimited non-commercial use we want to allow fully commercial
use for up to 5000 drawings of choice (thanks to Creative Commons
support for helping with the CC+ approach). Feedback welcome!

Please note the Sketchory search engine is just starting out -- as
more people help tagging and rating, it should become better!

Philipp