[cc-community] cc-community Digest, Vol 52, Issue 21

Ricardo rinunez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:56:08 EDT 2008


I'm not a lawyer, so I' trying to understand everything.

So what you suggest is:

1) Use the License "CC-By-SA".  I understood this part 100 %. I've just read
about this.

2) "Use the new CC+ option to link to a site that will allow royalty
agreements for uses which require re-licensing".... Do you mean this: '...
xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#" href="http://website"
rel="cc:morePermissions">http://website'? So in that "*website*" I would
explain about "restrict non-free derivatives..." and "they would have to buy
a license from you" stuff?

3) The "Then, be sure to register the copyright and license at one of the
above sites" could be register the license and book (work) at, for example,
the website: http://www.archive.org/index.php ??

Thank you very much,

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-community/attachments/20081001/f051e143/attachment.html 

More information about the cc-community mailing list