[cc-community] Recent article on collaboration process

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Mon Sep 22 21:19:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I thought this might be of interest here. I recently published an
article in Free Software Magazine on a series of process changes
to the way free software projects are normally run. The ideas primarily
came from studies of problems women have had in participating in free
software development. However, quite a few of these might have an impact
on content projects as well:

"Ten easy ways to attract women to your free software project"
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/columns/ten_easy_ways_attract_women_your_free_software_project

I know the title is a little cheesy, but hey, the point of a headline is
to get people to read it, right? :-)

The article is CC By-SA 3.0 as are all of the illustrations (except for
a few unaltered images under earlier By or By-SA licenses).

Cheers,
Terry