[cc-community] Inter Discipline Synergy?

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Sat Sep 20 07:56:00 EDT 2008

On Saturday 20 September 2008 07:32:25 David Palmer wrote:
> Hello Blokes,
>
> I lost the original posting to the list, so had to relocate it in the
> list archives.
>
> Maybe this would help?
>
> http://www.celtx.com/whoweare.html

Hey David,

thanks for the thought. I use celtx but I am not sure this would get me to
musicians willing to make songs in a rush from novelists lyrics. It can't
hurt to send them a message though in case I am mistaken as to their makeup.

Again though, just to try and be clear to everyone, I am looking for contact
with music making communities willing to do BY or BY-SA songs from the lyrics
of others. (I think...)