[cc-community] CCplus Standard License Agreement?

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Wed Sep 17 08:33:21 EDT 2008

jonathon wrote:
> "Buy4Commons"

Thanks for that, Jonathon... this is a _good_ marketing label, isn't it? :-D

Are there other opinions on this? It looks very "hackerish" with the
numeral abbreviation.

How does that kind of thing fly outside of English-speaking countries?
Do people get what it means? I would suspect that enough English to
recognize this is common and/or "cool" in most places around the world,
but I only live in one of them, after all.

Cheers,
Terry