[cc-community] Sharing creatively with ABC Pool

Jessica Coates j2.coates at qut.edu.au
Mon Sep 1 00:22:19 EDT 2008

Sorry  for the belated reply - but of course, as with all CC-licensed material, the licence has no geographical restrictions - you can remix the material anywhere, anywhen and anyhow, as long as you obey the licence terms (attribution and no commercial use, in this case)

We'd love to hear about any remixes people make with the material on Pool - the ABC team is particularly keen on developing Pool into a remix space. So if you get anything done, let us know (or just post it to the site).

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology