[cc-community] Literary works and Creative Commons Licenses (Ocetalo)

Ocetalo zelus.et.radix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:15:20 EST 2008

(Sorry I made a mistake. I don't know how to use mailing lists. I wanted to
make this message appear under the thread "Literary works and CC licenses"
but I sent it the whole mailing list. What do you exactly do when you reply
to a thread?)

Thanks to all of you who answered my question. Your help is very
appreciated.
Well in my short tale's webpage there is my name with a (c) symbol. It means
I still hold the copyrgiht, doesn't it? However, I'm not sure I gave
exclusive publishing rights to magazine. In fact, I don't know  which rights
did I grant them. I'll be contacting magazine director for defining those
rights. God bless you all.