[cc-community] input for LiveContent v2.0

Fred Benenson fred.benenson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:31:41 EST 2008

Sorry for making you cough -- I blame my flickr addiction.

Anyway, I think dumping the 2007 (or previous) Featured Photos into
LiveContent 2.0 would be a great idea.

One thought: how best can we preserve / show metadata when putting files in
an archive like this? Just putting files in a directory will probably not be
enough, EXIF data might be fine, but how do we make sure it's got author
name / link as opposed to just camera data? Can you point me to the place
where people are talking about the big zip archive?