[cc-community] CC-like video release form

Matthew J. Agnello matt.agnello at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:03:27 EST 2008

Here's a quotation from an earlier cc-community thread regarding
release forms:

 From http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-community/2007-July/001888.html
 > INTERVIEW RELEASE FORM
 >
 > I hereby confirm and agree that I am aware that my contribution will
 > be recorded on film and that I have consented to contribute my
 > interview to the {project name} and that {project name} may licence
 > the recording, all or in part, under the terms set out by the
 > "Creative Commons By 3.0 Licence" overleaf.
 >
 > I understand this means it may be made freely available to anyone
 > throughout the world, for broadcast over any medium throughout the
 > world, and that it may be edited freely in any such use.
 >
 > My contribution has, to the best of my knowledge, been truthful and
 > honest.  I have not deliberately sought to conceal any relevant
facts.

 > Yours faithfully,
 >

 > ………………………………………………………       Date:

This is very close to what I would do. As an example, there's a BY-SA
version made for Taiwan here:

http://creativecommons.org.tw/files/agreement/by-sa.pdf

And a list of all the files:

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-community/2007-July/001891.html