[cc-community] CC usage by NGOs

elliott bledsoe elliott at creativecommons.org.au
Wed Nov 14 21:53:27 EST 2007

from australia, we aren't aware of any research/papers on the area as
yet. but we are working with a victorian-based non-profit
organisation to implement a procedure for releasing their internal
documents, training materials and policies under CC for use by other
emerging non-profits. there is also some research being done here in
brisbane around information management in the non-profit sector. and
another non-profit here in brisbane is exploring social enterprise
franchising and are talking to us about CC as an information
management system.

_elliott

elliott bledsoe
project officer

[ Creative Commons Australia ]
part of the Creative Commons international initiative

+61 7 3138 9597
0433328462

elliott at creativecommons.org.au
http://creativecommons.org.au

Creative Commons in Australia is part of the funded research under the
Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Creative
Industries and Innovation (CCi).
The ccClinc is part of the Creative Workforce research program and
the CC + OCL models
research stream is part of the Legal and Regulatory Impasses and
Innovations research program.
www.cci.edu.au

Creative Commons Australia is the Australian affiliate to the
Creative Commons international initiative.
CCau is hosted by the Queensland University of Technology at the QUT
Faculty of Law under the
Intellectual Property: Knowledge, Culture and Law research program.
ip.law.qut.edu.au