[cc-community] Any thoughts?

Mia Garlick mia at creativecommons.org
Tue Feb 13 16:38:49 EST 2007

yes, just to second andres' posting — richard, under clause (usually)
7(a) of each license, the license terminates if someone uses the work
inconsistently with the license terms so then their use becomes
infringing and you have your full rights at law http://
wiki.creativecommons.org/
FAQ#What_happens_if_someone_misuses_my_Creative_Commons-licensed_work.
3F.  this means in the US that you can serve a DMCA notice and
takedown on the site or otherwise notify the site or the person
hosting the site that you believe that there is infringing content on
the site...